Escrito por Lucas Teske
Getting the panel to work with a Colorlight 5A-75B
The way I did is use a Colorlight Hub 5A-75B board with their original firmware and software. The software I used is Colorlight LED Vision 6.9. Just becareful that when you open, it will send packets like crazy and will probably DoS your network.
- Plug the 5A-75B in your computer ethernet card and plug the 5V power supply to the 5A-75B
- Open LEDVISION 6.9 software
- Go to Control -> LED Screen Settings (the password is
- Select Use Net Card and click Auto Select. It should scan and find your 5A-75B on the right side
- Click on Receiver Card Parameters
- Select Screen Param -> From Computer (Immediate Effect)
- You can try selecting a preset (which didn’t work for me) clicking in the button Load
- Or just click the Inteligent Setting button to manually configure the controller.
- Then you can click in Select Driver IC to change the IC
- Which should show you a lot of information.